Friday, February 18, 2011

Calling Prayer Warriors

Prayer Warriors:

Please be in prayer for The Trinity School. We are in our first year and have a current enrollment of 12 (wonderful, fantastic and amazing students). If you don't know, Trinity is a non-traditional, co-educational, private Christian school. We strive to strengthen Christian leaders through education. It is my goal and mission to be a vessel for Christ, to proclaim and spread His love through my students and for those students to spread the gospel to all that they reach. In order to continue to do this, our enrollment numbers need to increase... specifically, we are praying for 25 to 40 students. As the administrator, I would love to have more, but would probably pull my hair out - but I know if its God's will to send us more, He will give me the ability to handle it.

Please add us to your prayer lists - at church, at home, etc. We desperately need to increase our enrollment numbers and remember, we are praying SPECIFICALLY for 25 to 40 students (both returning students & new students).

I pray that you will recommend our school to those who you may know who are interested in a different kind of education for their children; we teach life, not just academics, and we're a family.

Trinity is a special place, with some truly special kids. Please join us in praying for the next school year, and the future of our school, and our students.

For information, you can contact me, go to our website at http://thetrinityschool.net/, or give me a call at 334-468-8756. I thank you in advance for your support and prayers.

~Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment